.

.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Word Work and More Freebies

This year I am going to have my students try typing and sight word practice using old computer keyboards during word work.  I first saw this idea on Mrs. Durbin's site, 3rd Grade's a Hoot, way back in January but I never found the time to get it going.

So I made a trip to our local ReStore and picked up few used keyboards.  I created some stickers to go on the keys that differentiate vowels from consonants, and that was that.   If you'd like a free set just click on the picture.  I printed them on Avery labels #5160.  I did have to cut them out, but they work like a charm.


 

 I also put together a free sight word typing packet that includes a printable keyboard. If you'd like a free copy (for a limited time) click here

Thank you to all those wonderful teachers out there that have been so supportive!  You truly make my day.
Cheerio,

No comments:

Post a Comment