.

.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's a Blog, Blog, World.




Wow, there are so many great sites I have been discovering this week, and just in time for the new school year.  Now if only I can only get all those projects done before the start of school.

I want to take the time to Angela Nerby over at Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!  She nominated me for an award, Thank you!  Please head on over to her new site and follow her adventures as a second grade teacher this year.



Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give seven random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
OK, so here are my facts:

1. I have lived in Alaska, Michigan (both upper and lower) and Wisconsin.
2. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 20 years.
3. I cannot walk on those metal trapdoor thingys that are on the sidewalk downtown, or on grates of any kind for that matter.
4. I love to mountain bike and have competed in a few statewide races here in Wisconsin.  I am not great by any stretch of the imagination, but I have a blast.
5. I am a major procrastinator.
6. I am addicted to V-8 juice.
7. I went to a lot of different schools growing up (maybe I went to school with you!)  :)
     1. Delta Center in Grand Ledge, Michigan for K-1
     2.Forest View Elementary in Lansing for 1/2 of 2nd
     3.Chester Valley in Anchorage Alaska for the other 1/2 of second grade
     4.Willow Elementary in Lansing for 3rd grade
     5. Lewton Elementary for 4th grade and then back to Chester Valley for 5th grade.
I also attended...
    6.Dwight Rich Middle School in Lansing for 6th and part of 7th grade
and
    7. Bunker Jr. High for 7-9th.
    8.I thankfully only attended ONE high school, Muskegon High School, in Muskegon Michigan!
    GO BIG REDS! This is where I met the love of my life, so it was worth all the trouble in the end.

WHEEEEW!

And now here is the list of 5 (I know I am supposed to do 15, but it was had to find a blog that hadn't already received this award) bloggers that I am going to bestow this award upon:

S is for Second Grade
The Sweet Life of Third Grade
The Fairytale of a First Grade Teacher
Teaching with Hope
and last but not least...
Sassy in Second










2 comments:

  1. Do you live in Wisconsin now? Whereabouts? I'm in Burlington :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know that I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am a new follower and look forward to learning from you!

    ReplyDelete