.

.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Math Tub Organization

It is that time of year again!  The time when I sit, for what seems like eons, in front of my computer eating up computer file space by creating all the things I'll want to use in my classroom next this year.  I rarely purchase bulletin board materials or desk toppers.  I just create stuff at home and laminate it at school!  Last year our school purchased a laminating machine and it has been heaven!

Every year I do an owl theme for my classroom. However, the last time I created tub labels I had a space owl theme going on, so it is time to change them up.  I thought I'd share them with you and they are available in my store for free , but only for a limited time (just click on the pic below). I'll be adding more tub labels later, but if anyone wants to see something specific I'll see what I can come up with.




Happy Room Creating!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog on the Newbie Blog Hop and I'm your newest follower! Looking forward to sharing second grade ideas with you! The owl labels are so cute!! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Head over to my blog to check it out.

    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owls. Too cute!
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete