.

.

Monday, August 19, 2013

My classroom is coming along....but I have no pictures to prove it.

I am a little jealous that so many of you have your rooms done, but then I realize that many of you are also already back to school so I get over it.  I have been busy working away in my classroom, and we officially start until the 27th.  Our Open House (Meet the Teacher) will be on the 29th and the little ones start Sept. 3rd.  I can't wait!  I don't know about you, but I can never sleep this time of year.  I am always wondering, worrying and planning throughout the night.  I have learned to write down the things I think about in the middle of the night, so I can get back to sleep-but it doesn't last long.  I don't have any pictures of my room yet. I will post them on Friday, or maybe sooner.  



No comments:

Post a Comment