.

.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello "Weekend"


We had our back to school night last night, and I just love my new class.  I was able to meet most of my families, but due to the excessive heat and humidity we had going on yesterday I think a few chose to stay home in the AC.  I love having a chance to meet and greet all my new families before the school year officially begins.  It just makes me that much more excited about the first day.  I even had a few surprise visits from former students as well. They always make my day because they tell me they wish they could still be in second grade. They are so sweet! 

Well, I am off to get my house in order.  It has been neglected this past week as I was busily preparing for the new year. Yikes!

Take Care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment