.

.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three For Thursday

Wow! Limiting my favorites to just one choice was not easy. 


Favorite FONT

My favorites come from Kevin and Amanda. The two I have been using, quite a bit, lately are Hannah Chocolate Swirls and Smiley Monster.





Favorite Blog

I have a quite a few blogs I check in on regularly, but there are some fantastic resources on a blog run by Hope King called Second Grade Shenanigans!

 

 Favorite Online Resource

My favorite online resource at the moment is 


Well there you have it!  School officially starts for teachers in my district tomorrow...not really looking forward to the "sit-and-get" all day, but I am excited to catch up with everyone! 







1 comment:

  1. I've been at it with kids from going on 8 days tomorrow! Whoo hoo! I am so exhausted...lol

    ReplyDelete